|Losing weight without gaining muscle weight
Dec 5, 2001
I want to lose weight on my inner thighs, and many people have showed me exercises to do , but i think i am just gainingmuscle on them whch will make them look even bigger. what can i do to just lose the wight off them without getting more muscle
Response from Dr. Fisher
IS this in any way related to HIV infection? You did not say. Exercise helps build muscle. AF
How long on Steroids?
- Oxygen Therapy For Candidiasis
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Herpes And Hiv Negative
- Would Herpes Show On A Pap Smear If You Are Not Having A Breakout
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What Happens When Herpes Virus Enters Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.