Had facial implants

I'm a Canadian Female who has just had submallar implants done a couple of weeks ago. In Canada we are still a far ways away from New Fill so this was the next best thing. Just want to let you know I am happy with the implants. The bones underneath my eyes no longer stick out as it blends right into the implant. It looks natural. Just want to thank everyone who has posted to this site as it has really helped me. -Lisa

Response from Dr. Fisher

Thanks for your input. But what was used for the implants?Please write back with more details. AF

meds to built muscle mass
help for wieght loss?