New-fill availablity?

Hello, I have had 2 new-fill injections but cannot obtain my third because of the FDA. Any new info or any suggestions for pushing the FDA? Also my doc suggests getting off D4T in order to stop the fat loss. Do you agree and what would you substitute for it? I am currently on Agenerase, 3tc, d4t and norvir. Fat loss is substatial. Thank you

Response from Dr. Fisher

I do not have any additional info re the FDA. The decision to discontinue d4T because of lipodystrophy is controversial: there is some evidence of improvement in some individuals in 2 studies. However you do not want your HIV to go out of control, so a replacement for d4T will be necessary. That you will have to talk to your doctor about: but possibly abacavir would be a reasonable choice. AF

NEW FILL IN MEXICO
Safety of Tenofovir