An Additional Follow-Up to My First New-Fill Treatment...

Dr. Fisher:

Since I wrote you about my initial New-Fill treatment, I was just informed that the FDA has now banned the sale of New-Fill in the USA. DAAIR, the organization that was permitted to sell New-Fill is unsure if the FDA will permit those of us who have started the treatments to continue. An appeal has been made to the FDA but no one is certain. If they do not go along with that idea, then the only other place "close by" to buy New-Fillis Mexico, and I don't think too many people want to mess with buying medication through the mail from out of the country.

I am greatly disappointed as I'm sure others are as well. I will keep you abreast of what the FDA decides.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Thanks. Any information is appreciated. AF

News Alert! FDA pulls the plug on New-Fill
My New-fill experience..joy!