False negatives???

Hi Doc, I recently had an hiv test done at my local clinic. I've been with the same girl for 3 years. The test came back negative. However, I've been worried about this for awhile. I've noticed loss of weight in my face. Mostly at my temples. I also get headaches on both sides of my head for short peroids of time. I was wondering the chances of getting a false negative result back. Thank you for your time and great work.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

It is very uncommon to have a false negative result of an HIv test, however anything is possible. If you are worried you should check it again or do a PCR. Fat loss in the temples and cheeks is also a sign of aging, which is also due to mitochondrial damage due to age. Exercise, take antioxidants don't smoke or drink and take care or your mitochondria and they will take care of you! DTD

stopping meds/reversing lypo.
News Alert! FDA pulls the plug on New-Fill