|too many sweets
Nov 4, 2001
can eating too many sweets or too much junk food affect a persons h i v status..? i must admit i am a junk food junkie..
Response from Dr. Fisher
I don't think there is anything specific about HIV that will be harmed by junk food. With the exception of people who have diabetes or evidence of insulin resistance (check with your MD). Not that there is anything beneficial about junk food for anyone. AF
Going for my first New-Fill!!
Important breast growth!
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Warts And Genital Herpes?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If You Don't Treat Gonorrhea?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Using Yogurt To Treat Vaginitis
- How To Tell A Partner You Have Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.