Gynecomastia

I'm a male and one breast, but not the other, has grown in size. I have seen a doctor and had a sonogram and mammagram done on it and it is okay. It appears to be just fat tissue collecting there. What can I do to try and reverse this? I was on D4T, DDI, and Viracept, and now I'm taking a drug holiday, with my doctor's blessing, as we await results of a genotype. I'm considering liposuction, but only as a last resort. Any suggestions? This has definitely affected me psychologically particularly with it being summer and I like to bike with my shirt off and not in a sports bra. Thoughts?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Gynecomastia is a common problem in adolescence and in people taking testosterone and anabolics. It can also be painful. Unfortunately there is no really good treatment for it other than removing the breast tissue surgically. That does work however! It is not really liposuction but a mini mastectomy. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

Weight-gaining injections
Help!