Help With Facial Wasting, Where?

Dear Sirs, Could you please help me locate some one who is competent at working with "Fascian" injections for facial wasting. I live in Hawaii. Is there some one in my area or on the west coast who is successfully performing this kind of work? I have already had silicone cheek implants and they are ok but they cannot completely eliminate the severe wasting that I suffer from. Implants can only can extend so far, the margins are visible to the eye where the implants stop and it is hollow beyond that point. This is a very stressful situation and sometimes I am at the end of my wits living with it. Thanks

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear Hawaii,

I would look carefully at that process. Please read the questions and stories from about a month ago about this process. It is not all it is advertised! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

would it make a difference?
Weight-gaining injections