Oct 24, 2001
Can PCR test for rare strains of HIV? And if so, when is the suitable period of time to test?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Shingles and HIV
Going for my first New-Fill!!
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.