Oct 15, 2001
what are conditions that could affect digestion?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Too many to even list here!! Here are a few: HIV infection, diet, exercise, opportunistic infection, stress, cancers, medications (both over the counter and prescribed), supplements (both over the counter and prescribed), and much, much more.
If you feel you have a digestive problem, it would be worth checking with your doctor and describing the symptoms so that you can narrow the field in looking for a cause. Best wishes!
Is BIA indicated?
Hi Good Dr.
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.