Anabolic Steroids and the Liver

Hi, I was wondering if all anabolic steroids are harmfull to the liver? If not, what ones arent. Thank you.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

The anabolic agents are not all toxic to the liver. In particular, nandrolone (Deca Durabolin) is an injectable one and does not pass through the liver at all. That also goes for injectable testosterone and testosterone gel and patches. The oral anabolics are all liver toxic to some degree or other. Oxandrolone (Oxandrin) is the least likely to cause liver issues as long as the dose is kept to less than 20 mg per day. Anadrol in my experience is much more likely to cause liver toxicity, but that does not mean that it will always be toxic. Toxicity in general is a random event and in individual cases cannot be used to predict the future. DTD

dry eyes/dry mouth = HIV?
My experience with New-Fill