|marjuana and the body
Sep 19, 2001
Can marijuana have a negitive effect on treatment? AND, Does it have any benefits besides making ones appetite increase? Thanks!
Response from Dr. Fisher
I really can't answer your questions because the answers are not in yet. Marijuana probably will not have a negative effect on antiretroviral therapy, but also probably won't do anything than improving appetite. Research is finally underway to address these issues and we should have some more info soon. AF
Positive News on Wasting.
testosterone benefits vs. dangers
- Does HIV Cause Burning Penis?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.