Health question over anbolic steriods

I am 16 years old, I had a kidney taken out when I was like 7 or 8. So I am living a healthy life on just one kidney. I was thinking about taking an anabolic steriod (LAURABOLIN 50). I wanted to take steriods for athletic purposes (baseball to be exact). My question was that, Should I take them even though I have just one kidney or it will be a big deal and I shouldn't take them? And if so which steriod should I take?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

DO NOT take steroids! They are potentially very damaging to many different areas of your body. With only one kidney you are in no position to take chances! Train hard and eat right and you will do just as well. Steroids can hurt you! Don't do it! DTD

NewFill
stress and facial wasting?