New fda drug for cmv

I have heard about a new treatment for cmv recently approved by the FDA, I think it is called "Visadine" I am not sure of the spelling, could you provide me with more information

Response from Dr. Fisher

I think you mean Valcyte. This is a new version of ganciclovir...val-ganciclovir to be precise. Val-GCV (the preferred abbreviation) is similar to Val-ACV (val-acyclovir) in that the Valine enhances the absorption of the parent drug (acyclovir or ganciclovir). and this makes the val version more effective orally. So Val-GCV is as potent as IV ganciclovir. Thus it is a super-improved version of an existing drug. AF

What are the possible Side Effects of Decanandrolen 200?
Low testosterone and weight loss.