What are the possible Side Effects of Decanandrolen 200?

I recently purchased a bottle of Decanandrolen 200 from some guy a friend recomended. After purchasing the product I noticed that the bottle states that it is for Veternarian Use Only. The person I bought it from claims that its OK to use it. Can I infact use a product that is intended for Veternarian Use Only? If so.....What are the Possible Side Effects at risk when taking Decanandrolen 200? Thanks JC

Response from Dr. Fisher

I only can answer about deca-durabolin (nandrolone). I do not recommend taking veterinary medicines. Though this sounds like deca-durabolin. Which can cause elevated red blood cells, liver effects, fluid retention and other stuff. But it is generally safe to use if you have HIV-related muscle wasting and need an anabolic steroid and are moitored by an MD. AF AF

Concerned and Unsure
New fda drug for cmv