lypo removed and better but...

I've had my B-hump removed 3 month ago. And I've been off therapy for 6 months (doctor approved). And have not seen any reoccurance of lypodystrophy since then. However I'm concerned when my doctor says that my belly won't go down now that I've joined a gym. He says it will come off everywhere else except my belly. Now my tummy isn't that big, I could loose about an inch there and I would be happy. If I'm not seeing the lypodystrophy effects in my face and my back anymore, is it a sure thing that I can't whittle down an inch on my waist?

Response from Dr. Fisher

Don't know what will happen to your belly. But exercise is a good thing and might help. So don't get too discouraged. AF

Rectum pressure
Concerned and Unsure