Rectum pressure

I have had rectum pressure for three months now. I have a digit exam along with the microscopic blood test. The doctor did not find anything. The next step was a barium enema which also did not find anything. The doctor thinks it might be IBS. The pressure is low in the rectum and is very annoying. It is not painful. I do not have hard stools, but have some trouble passing them. I am scheduled for another appt with a GI specialest, but I am not optimistic about it. I am scared that it is something serious and the doctors are missing it. If you could offer me some possible causes for my condition I would greatly appreciate it.

Symptoms: Pressure in the rectum area. Pressure reliefed a little after passing stools. Occasional Stomach cramps.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Do you have HIV? Is that why you posted this question here? Anyway IBS is not in any way related to HIV but is a common condition (actually more than one condition can be called IBS). IBS can be very serious, but it can also be controlled with appropriate treatment. Indeed go see a GI specialist to get evaluated. I can't really answer your questions until you find out what's wrong. AF

Can HIV cause Diabetes?
lypo removed and better but...