|Can HIV cause Diabetes?
Aug 24, 2001
Yes, Say someone is HIV positive and does not know it, then gets sick with Diabetes. Can being HIV positive by itself without use of HIV medications cause a person to develope Diabetes..? It seems that people who are HIV positive have to take certain meds to treat the virus and in the use of such meds brings the onset of diabetes. Can a person with the virus and who is not on meds still develop diabetes.? Is Diabetes a side effect or symptom of having HIV virus positive..?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Please see the last posted question for a response to this. AF
Diabetes is Caused by HIV?
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Dry Mouth After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Hole In Condom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.