Can you HELP ME doctor?

I recently had a urinalysis and it showed high levels of bilirubin and moderate levels of ketone, a trace of blood and protein. I didn't get any explanation from the er doctor and didn't know of this til I had my records sent to me. I'm a 26 yr old female. What might cause this? Could it be hiv related?

Response from Dr. Fisher

I doubt it. The bilirubin may indicate a liver problem (do you have hepatitis?). The ketone, blood and protein indicate a number of possibilities. But not HIV specifically. So go get evaluated for this ASAP. AF

Facial Wasting
Diabetes is Caused by HIV?