Aug 20, 2001
DOES FREQUENT CONSTIPATION CAUES ACNE,AND WHAT CAN I DO FOR CONSTIPATION.
Response from Dr. Fisher
No it does not. Best stuff for constipation: FIBER, FIBER, FIBER: natural sources abound such as whole grain cereals and breads, fruits, vegetables (aspecially the leafy ones). You can also use stool softeners such as colace or surfak. Drink lots of fluids. AF
HIV infection = allergies?
- How Accurate Is Hiv Swab Test?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results From A Blood Hiv Test?
- Creams To Treat Candidiasis
- How Long After Sex Can Hiv Or Aids Be Detected In A Blood Test?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Unprotected Sex Worried About Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.