Zoster Breakouts

Hello and thank you for being there for all of us who have so many questions and concerns. My question is this: I very frequently break out with fluid filled "zosters" for lack of a better description. They always appear on my buttocks, particularly when I am stressed. Is this common and is there anything that can help preventing them from breaking out? What causes this? I had shingles one time 9 years ago and wonder if that episode sparked the continuance of these smaller but annoying break-outs. I get very fatigued when they appear. Thanks

Response from Dr. Dieterich

This may be zoster, but it may be herpes as well. With the symptoms, it sounds like you should be taking prophylaxis with either acyclovir, famciclovir or valacyclovir. This will prevent breakouts and symptoms. I am assuming that you have had a recent HIV test, if not then get tested! DTD

acne caused by testosterone
CONSTIPATION