lipoatrophy?!

I would really appreciate your advice as I am very scared and do not know where to turn. Please help me.

I had a potential exposure about 9 weeks ago. For a week now, I have noticed the veins start becoming visible a lot in my palms and also more visible (not as much as the palms) in my forearms, upper arms, and legs. The veins are not bulging, but are visible. Could this be lipoatrophy? Can this happen so soon after potential infection? If it is lipoatrophy, would an antibofy test now be accurate, or can I have lipoatrophy without having adequate antibody development? I did a PCR test at 4 weeks whcih was negative (actually 26 days) - would that be sufficient diagnosis?

Response from Dr. Fisher

No chance this could be lipoatrophy. You need to have HIV before you can have LA. And LA never appears as an early sign of HIV infection. The PCR test should be very accurate. But you should also have an antibody test (ELISA)now and 3 months after exposure. You did not mention the details of the "potential exposure". Maybe this exposure was low-risk. So try not to be too worried. AF AF

Possible Symptoms?
What to believe?