|New Fill in NYC
Aug 15, 2001
You can give my phone number since it is already available on www.daair.org the non-profit organization which distributes "new fill". My phone number is 212.388.1441
Gervais Frchette MD
Response from Dr. Fisher
Thanks. And indeed I will post this right now. Hope you are prepared for the calls! AF
eye floaters - HIV?
- Is There A Chance Of A False Positive Hiv Test In Pregnancy?
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- Is Loss Of Appetite A Sign Of Hiv?
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.