Androgel

Dear Dr., I am 43 and HIV+. I have been applying anrogel 1 everyday for about a year. Before anrogel was on the market I had a few testosterone injections. Wish I could get the same feeling with anrogel as the injections. My most recent testosterone level was 527. I am doing OK otherwise. Just would like a little boost. Should I be taking a higher dose of androgel? Is it important to only put it on in the morning? Would I be able to apply more than one packet of androgel on special days and would that make any difference? I sometimes take a shower after only a couple hours of applying androgel because of working out. What about oral supplements? Is tribulus any good. I've read that it causes breasts.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Don't know what tribulus consists of. However you can certainly use more Androgel if you need it or you take a shower. You may want to plan ahead,though and don't put it on until you shower. Many people use two 5 gr packs per day. Good luck with it! DTD

Substances to improve/get inmune sytem worse
New Fill available in NYC