Substances to improve/get inmune sytem worse

I would like to know if there's something(vitamines,rest,practices,exercise,way of life) that really improve inmune system response to VIH. On the other hand I'm occassional cocaine and extasys and alcohol consumer,are they directly harmful to inmune system? (I know they are not healthy but I want to be sure they don't make my CD4 rate get lower)

Response from Dr. Fisher

I have no doubt that cocaine, ecstasy and alcohol are harmful to the immune system. And harmful to the person trying to ta ske antiretroviral drugs...Nonadherence (not taking the meds correctly or consistently), side effects are made worse by substance abuse. I recommend as do most of my colleagues that people try to live a healthy life: good food, exercise, supplements, adequate rest, moderate alcohol, etc. All of this will help a person physically and mentally. AF

How does AIDS affect SLE (lupus)?
Androgel