Immune boosting Prescription drugs and Diet interaction with production of Antibodies.

On checking your forum, I find a few concerns about drug / diet interaction with antibody production. My country has very limited knowledge about HIV and therefore the doctors , when presented with flu like symptoms ( which could also be due to early HIV infection) , prescribe a healthy diet and some basic medicines. My query is :

Can Immune boosting Prescription drugs and a healthy Diet, in any way, interact with production of Antibodies ( which could lead to a delay / early detection of HIV antibodies during ELISA testing ) ? By immune boosting drugs , I mean medicines like Broncho Vaxom ( immunotherapy for respiratory tract infections ) , Antioxidants ( vitamins ) , General Antibiotics , protein supplements , etc. By healthy diet I mean adequate amount of water, fruits, vegetables, nuts , milk and meats ( in addition to normal diet or as a supplement to a poor diet ) and avoidance of nicotine, caffeine and alcohol.

Response from Dr. Fisher

I do not think that any of these substances would interfere with the development of antibodies to HIV after infection. My biggest concern would be the inability of a malnourished individual to develop antibodies, but this I believe would be a rare occurence. There is no doubt that the healthy diet you describe should be helpful and in no way harmful. Likewise antibiotics, vitamins, protein supplements should not be harmful. I do not have any information about Broncho Vaxom. What is it? AF

Is Weight Loss Surgery a Good Idea?
How does AIDS affect SLE (lupus)?