asthma?

Hello, my name is Kenya. I am a 22 yr old female, tested HIV+ about 5 yrs ago. I have not started meds yet and my counts are good. I feel healthy and think I am in good shape - I run every day. The problem is that after I run, I get a very weezy cough that lasts for atleast a few hrs if not more. I also start to weeze when I breathe, but not to the point where I am out of breath, it just sounds and feels bad. Is this asthma? I have never been diagnosed with asthma, and was wondering if this sounds like it could be asthma, or if it could be HIV related, or if it is nothing to worry about at all. Thanks for your time.

Response from Dr. Fisher

Sounds like asthma, specifically exercise-induced bronchospasm. Not likely to be HIV-related as this is very common form of asthma. Get this checked out. It is very easy to prevent and to treat with bronchodilator inhalers. AF

Clinical trials for silicone for facial wasting
shigella & samonella tx?