HCG and Clomid: How much ?

I am interested in trying to use HCG and or Clomid for testicular atrophy. I realize that it may not work, but I'm willing to give a try if it is not too expensive. I am having trouble finding out were to get it and how much it costs. The pharmacies in my area have not been much help. My doctor is willing to try it. Can you give me an idea of the cost and where it may be purchased?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I don't think that there is any prescribed dose of clomid in men. I have used the standard dose for women in the PDR. Any pharmacy should have that. It should not be too expensive. Since HCG is an injectable it is quite a bit more expensive and your pharmacy may have to order it. Try the clomid first! DTD

effects of supplements on androgel and haart
Is it normal for HIV to induce low libido and erection problems?