|Daliy changes in Phase Angle
Aug 10, 2001
Can your phase angle vary during the day? If so, how much? Can an extra amount of water intake affect the phase angle?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes, the BIA machine is very sensitive to changes in water balance. It was originally designed by the Navy to look at changes in body water in sailors on lifeboats! DTD
definition of wasting and lipodystrophy
effects of supplements on androgel and haart
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.