|Daliy changes in Phase Angle
Aug 10, 2001
Can your phase angle vary during the day? If so, how much? Can an extra amount of water intake affect the phase angle?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes, the BIA machine is very sensitive to changes in water balance. It was originally designed by the Navy to look at changes in body water in sailors on lifeboats! DTD
definition of wasting and lipodystrophy
effects of supplements on androgel and haart
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Having Oral Sex?
- How Long Is Thrush Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.