|Daliy changes in Phase Angle
Aug 10, 2001
Can your phase angle vary during the day? If so, how much? Can an extra amount of water intake affect the phase angle?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Yes, the BIA machine is very sensitive to changes in water balance. It was originally designed by the Navy to look at changes in body water in sailors on lifeboats! DTD
definition of wasting and lipodystrophy
effects of supplements on androgel and haart
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Cut On Lip
- Is Vomiting An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Herpes From A Cold Sore?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.