high protein diet

I'm looking for high calorie recipes, do you know of any website I can print out recipes which include nutritional information such as the amount of calories in a certain meal

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

If you are looking for fortified or very high-calorie recipes, there are a number of resources. You can find them by entering "high calorie" + recipes into the search field of your favorite search engine. Many very high calorie recipes have been developed by dietitians providing care for patients with cystic fibrosis, so you can also try looking for that information. A couple of example sites: and

You can also call the American Dietetic Association at 800-877-1600 and follow the prompts to the publications department to order the book "Pass the Calories" that has a wide variety of recipes complete with nutritional evaluation.

Happy cooking!

worried about some symptoms.
Loss Of Lean Body Mass & Body Changes