Happy with Facial Wasting Treatment

I read about polylactic acid (PLA) injections in the June 2001 edition of POZ Magazine. I further researched PLA on the web at http://www.new-fill.com which is the website for the product made by Biotech Industry in Europe. I was very impressed with the literature that I read. I was referred to a Dr. Peter Engelhard, D.O. in Miami Beach. He is conducting a research study with FDA supervision. Anyone can reach his office at 305-534-7244. I have been very impressed with the results of two treatments of injections of PLA that I have received. I encourage others to review the available information and contact Dr. Englehard. Let him know that Don in Palm Springs brought you this information. I am curious to know about whether you have had any response from others who have used PLA for facial wasting and if you have any opinion about this product.

Response from Dr. Fisher

I have spoken with Dr Englehard. I've not seen his results but one of my patients is booked to see him later this summer. I did see several patients in London who have had this done and spoken with Dr Patrick Amard from Paris who seems to have the most experience. PLA is definitely a hot topic and a hopefully will be as good as promised. I am concerned that only Dr Englehard can do this in the US. He told me in April that his demand was very high. AF

Facial Wasting Implants
lypo-It may all be academic in the end