Aug 2, 2001
is it possible that the b-12 shot causes pregnancy easier?
Response from Dr. Fisher
I don't think so. Though I suppose if someone had severe B12 deficiency which led to infertility (and I'm not sure this occurs), then treatment with b12 would help. AF
Diet & Lipodistrophy
Facial Wasting Implants
- Do Blisters Mean I Have Hiv?
- Do White Bumps On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.