Aug 2, 2001
is it possible that the b-12 shot causes pregnancy easier?
Response from Dr. Fisher
I don't think so. Though I suppose if someone had severe B12 deficiency which led to infertility (and I'm not sure this occurs), then treatment with b12 would help. AF
Diet & Lipodistrophy
Facial Wasting Implants
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Does Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- Genital Warts Transmission By Hand
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.