Aug 2, 2001
is it possible that the b-12 shot causes pregnancy easier?
Response from Dr. Fisher
I don't think so. Though I suppose if someone had severe B12 deficiency which led to infertility (and I'm not sure this occurs), then treatment with b12 would help. AF
Diet & Lipodistrophy
Facial Wasting Implants
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Catch Oral Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.