Meaning of Physiological when used with Testosterone?

In your response to a question regarding hypogonadism and testosterone you use the word physiological. Could you explain what you mean? Also, I have used 100mg of Testosterone and 200mg of Deca Durabolin weekly for almost 18 months with no side effects (except smaller testicles) and excellent results--I have a very muscular physique (I exercise 5-6x a week) and 6.5% body fat. Concurrently my t cells have steadily inched upwards while maintaining undetectable viral load and remaining on the same PI combination. I attest the t cell rise to the testosterone/deca-durabolin, because I was on the same PI regimen for a year prior without a steadily increasing t cell count. Also, I went on the testosterone/decadurabolin in response to a very subtle dimunition of muscle mass and strength and increasing levels of fatigue, all of which have resolved. What do you think? Should I change anything in your opinion?

Response from Dr. Fisher

"physiological" means that the use of testosterone mimics what your body normally produces...your dose is a physiological replacement dose. Your response to Test and Deca is excellent; it is reasonable to continue them. I don't know about the T-cell response...we are seeing delayed and prolonged T-cell responses to HAART. Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Stopping Testosterone Supplementation
Hypogonadism