Jun 8, 1999
How long should a stint of Oxandrin be taken? Are you concerned about liver problems as a result from taking this steriod. What about drinking while taking it?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Minimum three months, but up to a year or more (as shown in several studies). Liver problems seem to be rare with oxandrolone at 20mg/day. Not sure about drinking but probably not a great idea! Alvan Fisher, M.D.
ANABOLICS AND TRIGLYCERIDES
Proper testosterone level
- Odds Of Infection Toilet Splash
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Swallowing Cum
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Skin?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.