Jun 8, 1999
How long should a stint of Oxandrin be taken? Are you concerned about liver problems as a result from taking this steriod. What about drinking while taking it?
Response from Dr. Fisher
Minimum three months, but up to a year or more (as shown in several studies). Liver problems seem to be rare with oxandrolone at 20mg/day. Not sure about drinking but probably not a great idea! Alvan Fisher, M.D.
ANABOLICS AND TRIGLYCERIDES
Proper testosterone level
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Treating Late Stage Gonorrhea
- Transmission Of Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.