Human Growth Hormone

I've asked my MD and Pharmacist and neither has much information on hGh (with the exception of Serostim), whether there is anything to the general health claims made by companies who offer these in the aural form. Are you aware if there is some benefit to taking these in pill or spray form? Is there any reseach on this in relation to HIV status?

Response from Dr. Dieterich

There is not much chance that growth hormone would be absorbed orally, although nasal inhalation of some hormones may be possible. I don't know of any research on growth hormone in HIV other than that of serostim. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

growth hormone releaser...Good idea?
Serostim pros and cons