Apr 12, 1999
Do you recommend taking gltamine for wasting/weight loss and if so how many grams per day?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Glutamine has not been well studied to date in HIV wasting, but there is some evidence of adding to muscele mass. I don't think it could hurt if taken in the recommended daily doses. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Am I doing enuogh to treat wasting??
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.