|megesterol acetate & oxandrolone
May 12, 1999
I've read some recent studies about megesterol acetate & oxandrolone in combination and used separate. What do you recommend. I'm worried about menstrual complications (I'm a 30 year old woman with HIV)
Response from Dr. Fisher
The megace probably does not add much to the oxandrolone. The most recent study on this showed that oxandrolone alone provided a similar appetite boost to megace with the advantage of additional gains in lean body mass. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Not sure if I'm wasting,HELP
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- Hiv And Hgh
- What Precautions Can You Take If Someone Has Herpes?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.