|megesterol acetate & oxandrolone
May 12, 1999
I've read some recent studies about megesterol acetate & oxandrolone in combination and used separate. What do you recommend. I'm worried about menstrual complications (I'm a 30 year old woman with HIV)
Response from Dr. Fisher
The megace probably does not add much to the oxandrolone. The most recent study on this showed that oxandrolone alone provided a similar appetite boost to megace with the advantage of additional gains in lean body mass. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Not sure if I'm wasting,HELP
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Causes Shingles To Flare Up?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Bacterial Vaginitis?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.