megesterol acetate & oxandrolone

I've read some recent studies about megesterol acetate & oxandrolone in combination and used separate. What do you recommend. I'm worried about menstrual complications (I'm a 30 year old woman with HIV)

Response from Dr. Fisher

Both drugs are reasonably safe and well-tolerated in women. Megace is an appetite stimulant that helps to increase weight, but will generally only increase body fat. Oxandrolone is an anabolic steroid that will increase body weight and muscle mass (lean body mass) especially if exercise is done regularly. Both have been used together with benefit but it is not clear to me that megace adds much to the effects of oxandrolone. More study is still needed on thid and other combinations. Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Dose of glutamine
Not sure if I'm wasting,HELP