Switching back to Crixivan

I have been hiv+ for 14 years and diagnosed with AIDS for 5 years due to very low t-cell count and extreme fatigue. My t-cell count was around 40 when I started on Crixivan, d4t and 3tc. My t-cell count is now 260 and I have maintained an undetectable viral load since beginning HAART. I am now experiencing fairly severe lipodystrophy. If I switch from Cricivan to an NNRTI to fight the lipodystropy and do not maintain an undetectable viral load, can I return to Crixivan and expect the same results I had previously?

Response from Dr. Fisher

Not necessarily...but the switch to an NNRTI is reasonable in your situation. Alvan Fisher, M.D.

Fat Loss vs fat accumulation
Switched: viracept to viramune because of side effects