|testing Orally for hiv infection
Apr 12, 1999
I have a very dry mouth, can this type of test give me a accurate test result?I had it done and got a neg result. just want to make sure this test vs a blood test is ok,,,,,thank you
Response from Dr. Fisher
The Orasure test should be highly accurate. However for certainty I would do a blood test also.
Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Can I stop testing
Advanced HIV And My Treatment
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Can Hpv Be Mistaken For In Women?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.