Aug 31, 1999
Drs., I tested negative at 17 weeks. At just over 18th week afer potentially risky blood to blood contact, I experienced three nights of mild night sweats (not soaking, but dampened the back of my shirt). Could this be a bad sign?
Thank you very much.
Response from Dr. Fisher
Possibly, but more likely unrelated. Do consider another test at 24 weeks. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
question on response
- When Does Leukoplakia Show Up In Hiv?
- Will Using Condoms Completely Protect Against Genital Herpes?
- Will Partner Reject Me Because Of Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What Foods To Stay Away From When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.