|Final stages of AIDS
Apr 28, 1999
Could you tell me what symptoms to look for in the final stages of AIDS.
Response from Dr. Fisher
Wow, this is an impossible-to-answer question...as every person with advanced AIDS is different. Generally though severe weight loss, memory impairment and other symptoms are associated with the late stages. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
weight loss during ARS
Steriod-induced weight gain-will not go away
- Kissing Cold Sore Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Oral Sex On A Woman And HIV Transmission Risk
- Are Shingles A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Skin After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.