Is it possible to feel 100% during symptomatic HIV Disease?

I have been experiencing symptoms for 5 months now( joint pain, 10 lb. weight loss, small rashes, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, lethargic, fatigue, floaters in my field of vision, and some diarhea) There have been a few days and even 1 full week when all these symptoms go away and I feel 100% fine, but the symptoms return. My last risk for HIV was 2 years ago (heterosexual vaginal intercoarse). I have had three Elisa tests for Hiv-1 at 19 months, 20 months, and 22 months after exposure. All these tests were negative. My question is: Is it possible to feel 100% fine (for any period of time) during the course of HIV disease (symptomatic NOT asymptomatic)? Thank you in advanced for your comments.

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Dear 100%, It is certainly possible to feel perfectly fine during the course of HIV. However, it sounds like you don't have HIV. Stop beating yourself up over that one risky behaviour and go out and have fun! But be careful when you do it! You are probably just suffering from allergies/ life, not HIV. You can always ask your MD for a PCR test, but 3 negatives should be good for anybody. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.

Vitamin b 12 deficiency...help I'm perplexed
How long after HIV Infection.