|Just diagnosed vegetarian... ???
Apr 7, 1999
I'm a vegetarian and I have just been diagnosed with HIV. Is there any reason that I should start eating meat or fish? I eat lots of good vegetables and tofu and am very careful with protein. I just want to make sure that I am doing the best I can.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I don't think you need to add meat/fish to your diet as long as you ensure that you meet all the nutritional requirements related to HIV. A consultation with an HIV-experienced nutritionist is very advisable.
Monolaurin - Thymus extract
Vitamin Supplements and HIV
- Vegetarian Living With Hiv
- Is Pain In Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Black Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.