|Monolaurin - Thymus extract
Apr 19, 1999
Any evidence monolaurin taken orally can lower viral load & oral thymus extract for enhanced T-cell production ?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Don't know a thing about monolaurin. Oral thymus extract is probably not absorbed into your system at all. It is probably broken down in your stomach into amino acids. However, there is some evidence in both children and adults that the thymus may recover in size as HIV gets under control. Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
Data concerning vitamins
Just diagnosed vegetarian... ???
- Hepatitis C Genotype 1a Treatment
- Percent Of People With Hiv Or Aids
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Using A Dirty Needle?
- What Does Hiv Do To The White Blood Cell Count?
- Herpes Simplex Of Sacral Area And Peripheral Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.