|HIV+ve..but NO supplements
Jun 4, 1999
I am hive+ve since december 1998..but my doctors said that I don't need any treatment ..even he didnot check my viral load or my cd4...but I feel very week ..do you think that I need some supplements like multivitamins or vitaminC ,,I heard that some people take N Acetyle cystine and glutamine and zinc ...do you think that I have to take these supplements ...becuase my doctor is not helpful ,,he is not giving me any advice ..
Many thanks for your help
Response from Dr. Fisher
creatine and other supplements
Vitamins and Coffee
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Loose Stool Sign Of HIV Infection
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Picking Your Nose?
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.