|Hydrating the body
Aug 5, 1999
Can the human body be hydrated by exposing the external parts (skin) to water (eg. swimming)? If so, can this hydration occur without ingesting the water?
Response from Dr. Fisher
No and No. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Surgery for Lipomas
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Excessive Clear Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.