|Hydrating the body
Aug 5, 1999
Can the human body be hydrated by exposing the external parts (skin) to water (eg. swimming)? If so, can this hydration occur without ingesting the water?
Response from Dr. Fisher
No and No. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
Surgery for Lipomas
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- 4th Generation Elisa 6 Months Conclusive
- Can I Still Work As An Nurse If I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.