Oct 11, 1999
one of my friend tested hiv+ he was very week that time. Now he has improved lot,gained waight, having good food, we have improved his morale, he is having good normal life, Is there any chances that he may undergo sudden changes in his body system.?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
There are many changes that go with being treated for HIV, most are positive. Some change in the body shape may take place and can be treated if it occurs.He should be followed closely. Keep supporting him! Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D.
dying from hiv
obestity and the industrial revolution
- Will Bacterial Vaginosis Clear On Its Own?
- Where Does Hpv Enter The Body?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm And Igg?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Treatment For Perineal Herpes Sore
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.