|dying from hiv
Oct 21, 1999
when someone is hiv positive, how along after do they live,even though they know and do not have the right treatment,with the proper diet and exercise,and still do not take the right medication, that is not under the care of a doctor.
Response from Dr. Fisher
Average survival in the pre-HAART era was approximately 10 years (range 2-15+) to development of AIDS, then 2 years till death. Alvan Fisher, M.D.
MAC, biaxcin and nutrition
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Womans Breasts?
- Hiv And Lip Kissing With Cracked Lip And Gum Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.